This whole thing is an exercise in being vulnerable.
Here is my entire educational and professional background - please judge me if I'm worthy enough to make money at your company.
Please read over my resume - tell me if the way I've laid out everything about myself is of value to someone.
Do you think I'm qualified for...? I can't wait for you to tell me what my shortcomings are.
And geez, do I really hate it.
I was trying to apply to jobs that I meet, eh, 80% of the qualifications for that are in my desired salary range. I read that's what men do. They apply for jobs that they're mostly qualified for. Women wait until they have all the requirements and then some. But I'm not hearing back, or I'm being rejected. I may have to change my approach because I really don't want to have to take a pay cut.
I think that's it today. Short and sweet. I have a lot more on my mind. I have a lot of feelings I'm still feeling. But I'll spare you the word vomit today.
Comments
Post a Comment