What am I even doing? It is Sunday night at 8:30pm, and I just finished scrolling LinkedIn.
Stephanie, it is Sunday night. LinkedIn will still be there tomorrow during business hours.
So now that I've put the phone down, I've picked up my laptop to write my blog. Put the small screen down to pick up the medium screen, while I watch Real Housewives of Salt Lake City on my big screen. I am still on S1 E1, but man, is this show wild. How many assistants does Jen have, and does she really need them all?
I don't have much to say tonight, but don't tell my family. They'll never believe it.
Right now, the only thing I have to say is that I need to keep an eye on myself this week. I can feel my motivation trying to slip away. Why do dishes? They'll still be there tomorrow. Does it even matter if I keep taking courses and updating my LinkedIn? I know the job market is challenging. Do I really need to go to the gym? Can't we just order out again? Do I really need to fold laundry?
I know the right answers, so I just need to remind myself.
But that's future Stephanie's problem. Right now, I'm going to continue enjoying my snack and count how many assistants Jen actually has.
Comments
Post a Comment