I think I caught a cold.
I would put money on getting it at the networking event I went to last Thursday night since most everything else I've done has been virtual, or just stopping to talk to a neighbor outside.
It's miserable. I'm tired. I have a headache. My throat is definitely starting to hurt. I would not say this is helping with my motivation to go to the gym (especially when combined with a high of 49* today). At least it forced me to remember to take my vitamins.
I woke up to a rejection email this morning, so that was a good start. I do think it's better than the one I got on a Friday at 7pm a couple of weeks ago, but still. It's early for them to be like PASS. On the plus side, thanks to technology, I applied to 2 jobs through LinkedIn EasyApply before I even got out of bed!
Just kidding. I mean, I did do that, but I'm not sure if it's a good or bad thing.
Now that it has warmed up to the high temperature today, it's probably time to get the dogs outside for a walk. They've been staring at me all morning, ready to go, and knowing I had a whole day ahead of my still, there was absolutely no desire to get them outside when there was still frost on the grass. Would they have gone? Absolutely. But Poppy and I would have frozen our tails off. Juniper, though, she is 3% husky, and all 3% of it comes out in the winter.
I feel like I wish I had more to say today. I don't have updates regarding my job search, and I don't have a networking heavy week ahead of me. I picked my crocheting back up, and I have a book I'd like to finish, so I guess that's something. If I can get into a rhythm with crocheting, everyone is getting new dishcloths for Christmas.
Please be surprised when you get one.
Comments
Post a Comment