Today's blog post is dedicated to my cousin who hosted Thanksgiving today for 50+ people. Not only does she do that, but she reads this blog every day and I appreciate that. I hope you start one when you travel so I can return the favor 💜
Now, on a big holiday like this, I don't need to keep up this blog. It's for my unemployment journey, and today is not a workday. I want to be thankful today, not bitter. Plus, you don't need to hear from me every single day.
But on Day 100?! I obviously couldn't pass this by! So, here is my day... numerically.
- Miles driven: 183.6
- Gas price the day before: $2.95/gal
- How long my casserole was supposed to take in the oven: 40-55 minutes
- How long it actually took: 65 minutes
- Naps by passenger: 1
- Expected number of people in attendance: 58
- Actual number of people in attendance: Are you kidding? I didn't count that.
- Turkeys cooked: 4
- Number of us who have been laid off this year: 4
- Number of people I pissed off: 2 (honestly, a record low for me)
- Number of photos refused, resulting in pissing someone off: 1
- Brownies I personally ate: 2
- Number of F1 crash videos my nephew showed me today: 2
- Number of F1 crash videos I had seen before today: 0
- Musical subgenre
- Spin Doctors: Two Princes
- Hands in My Pocket: One
- It's Been: One Week
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Comments
Post a Comment