For no particular reason, the number for the Congressional Switchboard is 202-224-3121.
Yes, it is on the coffee mug I'm using this morning, but I didn't actually have to look it up. I have this one memorized now.
Moving on, I actually forgot for a day or so that I had even started this blog! Ok, that's kind of a lie, but I got so wrapped up in things not online that I didn't sit down to write this weekend. I think that's a kind of win.
I do have quite a bit I want to get accomplished today. I want to finish my presentation for Thursday and also submit some other job applications. I'm not out here trying to have all my eggs in one basket. (In this economy?!?) I'm hanging out with my nephew tomorrow in Rochester, so I won't be home during the day to finish my presentation. I want it done today so I can spend Wednesday practicing.
I'm also going to be hitting the gym tomorrow. It is my last weight class tomorrow, and I need to get some running in. I've made a deal to do a 5k with a friend in the March-April timeframe, and right now, I'm not sure I could do a 1k! I want to blame surgery recovery, but that's only like... 20% of the story now that I'm nearly 4 months out from it. I ran yesterday, so maybe I'll do yoga today (for gentle stretching), lift weights tomorrow, run again Wednesday, and then rest Thursday. Yeah, that sounds good. Glad we worked this out.
Ok, I'm really wrapping it up early this morning. I've gotta go crash out on Threads a little bit more before I get around to submitting applications.
Comments
Post a Comment