Here is something you didn't ask for: a random collection of my thoughts to end my day (and hopefully start yours tomorrow, assuming you have a healthier relationship with the internet than I do).
Wearing a Breathe Right strip is weird with a nose ring.
The gender neutral term for nieces and nephews is "niblings." I will be using that.
I stole a recipe from a friend a few years ago and it is delicious. I forgot to pick up the ingredients the last time I was at Wegmans to have on hand for holiday parties this time of year.
Speaking of Wegmans, I am usually all for their store brand - it is cheaper and the quality is just as good as the brand name. There is one exception - sherbet.
I used the WNY vernacular of "pop" naturally in a sentence the other day and delighted the person I was talking to.
LinkedIn is the worst social media platform, full stop.
How do tiny dogs take up so much bed space?
Tony and I both grew up Catholic, so we call Poppy "The Holy Spirit" because we have to make room for her between us every night.
I have to sleep now before tonight turns into tomorrow.
Comments
Post a Comment