I thought I knew what I wanted to write about today, but nothing's coming out.
I thought maybe I could talk about my pending trip to Wegmans, which is crazy the week of Thanksgiving. Then I thought I could talk about what I'm planning to make to bring to the family, but it's just corn casserole and brownies. Then I thought I could talk about my walk with the dogs today and our chat with my favorite old lady, but I just talked about her the other day. Then I thought I could talk about my mammogram this morning, but if you've had one, you know.
So I'm out of ideas.
I suspect part of it has to do with the fact that I wrote a blog post for my husband's business today, so maybe I used up all of my words for the day.
Another part is probably because I'm laying on the couch, trying to ignore how comfy and cozy I am with the dogs and a blanket, and I keep yawning even though I need to go to Wegmans.
I guess I started this blog to help me work out how I'm feeling sometimes, but I'm really just feeling tired today. I'm also feeling excited because I was assigned a mentor through the SCORE Mentor program. I am looking forward to his advice, and to hopefully figuring out my training situation.
So I think that's it for now. If you see me out at Wegmans, tell me to come home and take a nap. Please, I'm so tired.
Comments
Post a Comment