What even is time during the holidays?
I didn't post for like, 5 days last week because of being sick and the holiday and then hosting, and now I'm posting only 17 (or so) hours apart. Mostly, I'm just trying to get back into a "daytime" routine with these, so I was either going to have to skip a day, or post them back-to-back at some point.
But since the time has been so short, not much has changed.
Ok, that's a lie. My office has enough space for me to work at my laptop again, and everything I need to host next year is packed away nicely in its little tote. My SEAP paperwork was submitted, a whole day early, and I ran a load of dishes. Truly, the only thing that hasn't changed is me 😂 I am still in the very comfortable pajamas I was in last night!
There is obviously still lots to do, but this is a good start. I'm going to keep an eye on the weather, but I'd like to hit the gym tomorrow morning, finish cleaning around the house, and then get to work on work things. And by that, I mean tackle my running to-do list of applying to jobs, working on things for my business, and studying for the notary public exam... plus a whole lot of other things that could potentially help me feel sane and maybe help bring in some cash on the side.
What I'm saying is, since my office is "clean," it's probably about time I get back to using it.
Comments
Post a Comment