My husband told me today that people have been asking him if I like the new job, and yes. I do.
I like the fact that they trust me to already do work for them. I edited a video and sent out their newsletter. I created a vacation tracker, and have already started to sketch out what onboarding might look like for future hires or agents.
It's great!
I also figured out where I exist within The Resistance today. I'm part of a liberal group on a particular social media page, and I used a bunch of old posts to put together a list of Blue businesses in my area. I talk a big game about being an activist, but I mostly just contact my representatives and share stats. I try to make sure other people (women especially) feel comfortable talking about their views.
But today? Well, now the group has a list of businesses that match their values. Vote with your money, ya know?
Anyway, that's it. I'm a little boring today. Ok, that's not true. I'm not boring. I'm just busy updating this list, but wanted you to know I like the new job. I made the right choice!
Comments
Post a Comment