I am having the introvert's dream Super Bowl evening.
We went to dinner last night with my sister and her boyfriend, and I found a hard root beer that I was not prepared to like as much as I do. But I do, so I bought 2 crowlers of it last night and brought it home with me.
Now I'm sitting on the couch, eating my favorite frozen pizza from Wegmans, drinking a hard root beer, and with a sleeping dog on either side of me. What could be better?
Truthfully, the only thing that could make it better is that I'm finally feeling an ounce of preparedness going into this week. I'm entering my 4th week of the new job, so honestly, it was about time I got my shit together.
I have overnight oats in the fridge, ready for breakfast for every day this week. I've got leftover chili for lunch tomorrow and Tuesday, and a list of dinners on the fridge, ready for the week.
I even worked out this morning, and might make it to the gym this week.
Whew. She's back.
Comments
Post a Comment